Here’s some fun activities for families over the break
EASTER EGG HUNT Sun 4th 12noon – Mon 5th at 5pm only @ Victoria Park Carr Rd Nelson
Sun 4th 12noon – Mon 5th at 5pm only @ Victoria Park Carr Rd Nelson
Lovely walk to find 34 ‘eggs’ of various sizes and colours with a question for you on every one. Can you hunt them all down?!
1.Hunt on Wheels. Get on your bikes and cycle the canal Barlick to B’ford or vice versa. Print off the clues and start details here
2. Treasure Hunt / Post Orienteering around Coates Lane, Barnoldswick (on foot)
A treasure hunt near Coates Lane and along the canal. Will take about an hour. Print off the map AND answer sheet before you go. Should be able to access the map below on google maps
Link to map here https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1XfAvyEiiAnO8knJc9O3SIR9NXaftoboC&usp=sharing
3. Easter Egg hunt in Victoria Park Nelson BB9 6DG (Sun 4th – Mon 5th April only)
See above for map will appear here Sunday 4th April at noon.
This hunt will be unavailable after 5pm on Mon 5th April
4. Online Cabaret coming soon with acts from across Pendle primary schools. Date TBC.
you tube link will appear here
5. Fun Games designed by children at Holy Trinity RC Primary School
Leo’s Mountain Climb https://www.dropbox.com/s/e3mdq6mu413tc2z/Leo%20PE%20Video.mp4?dl=0
6. Walking Bingo Go for a walk with your family wherever you wish and play bingo on the go!